The Best Banking Jobs In UAE | insh20.com
Dubai Islamic Bank announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Manager - Risk Fraud Investigation
Bank Careers In UAE
- The banking industry in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the most vibrant and competitive sectors in the region.
- With its strong economic growth, UAE has become a hub for international financial services and investment opportunities.
- This has created numerous career opportunities for professionals from all over the world looking to make their mark on this dynamic market.
- A career in banking can be an exciting and rewarding experience with plenty of potential to progress within an organization or expand your horizons by switching jobs between different banks or even countries.
- The sector offers highly attractive salaries, benefits packages, great learning experiences as well as personal development prospects that are hard to find elsewhere.
- Overall if you have right mix qualities along with relevant qualifications then there’s no better place than UAE when considering building long lasting successful careers in Banking Sector.
To plan, supervise and executes Misconduct Investigation assignments in accordance with the Group Risk Management (GRM) – Operation Risk Management (ORM) Framework and relevant Misconduct Investigation Process.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional Certificate (CFE and equivalent qualification is an added advantage).
- Minimum 6 - 8 Years of misconduct investigation in financial/other sectors - preferably three years in a banking environment at senior position.