Investment Banking Jobs In Germany | insh20
Standard Chartered Bank announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Associate Director - Fraud Risk Management
- Banks in Germany are renowned for their efficiency and reliability, offering a wide range of services to individuals and businesses alike.
- With over 1,500 banks operating nationwide, customers have access to an extensive network of branches as well as online banking capabilities.
- German banks offer competitive interest rates on savings accounts and loans while providing a secure environment for financial transactions.
- Additionally, the country's regulatory framework ensures that deposits up to €100 000 are protected by the government-backed deposit guarantee scheme which provides further assurance when it comes to investing funds or taking out loans from German banks.
The German Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) team is responsible for the Anti Money Laundering programe of Standard Chartered Bank AG as well as the Group FCC programe.
- Have the responsibility for the Standard Chartered Bank AG Fraud Risk policies and standards as well as developing and drafting country addenda if Group policies and standards fail to meet local regulatory requirements.
- Manage risk control self-assessments and residual risk assessments under the operational risk framework regarding fraud risk.
- Support the product risk assessments and product approvals as well as the annual regulatory risk assessment concerning fraud risk.
- Assess first line processes and controls and implement second line controls where required.
- Provide advice on fraud monitoring for transaction banking cash and trade business as well as financial markets in particular related to rogue trading.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- A university degree in economics, law, business or other relevant areas
- Professional experience in Financial Crime Compliance in particular fraud risk
- Knowledge and understanding of German and European regulatory requirements
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and inter-personal skills
- Able to work independently in an international environment