Investment Banking Jobs In Germany | insh20
KfW Bank announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Consultant (m/f/d) corporate strategy and sustainability
- Banks in Germany are renowned for their efficiency and reliability, offering a wide range of services to individuals and businesses alike.
- With over 1,500 banks operating nationwide, customers have access to an extensive network of branches as well as online banking capabilities.
- German banks offer competitive interest rates on savings accounts and loans while providing a secure environment for financial transactions.
- Additionally, the country's regulatory framework ensures that deposits up to €100 000 are protected by the government-backed deposit guarantee scheme which provides further assurance when it comes to investing funds or taking out loans from German banks.
Banker salary in Germany
- The average salary of a banker in Germany is quite competitive, with an annual mean salary ranging from €50,000 to €80,000.
- This figure can vary depending on the size and type of bank and the individual's experience level.
- Bankers in Germany also enjoy other benefits such as bonuses for performance or promotions within their departments as well as access to health insurance plans and pension schemes.
- As banking continues to be one of the most sought-after professions in Germany due its high salaries and potential for career growth, it is no surprise that many individuals are attracted by this line of work.
As a team, you will support and advise our management with regard to a targeted further development of the business strategy against the background of our high sustainability standards.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- You have an economics-oriented, scientific or legal university degree or a comparable education and are ideally equally familiar with strategy development as with business approaches in wholesale banking .
- Knowledge in the field of sustainable finance or regulatory sustainability projects such as the EU taxonomy or the CSRD is also desirable.
- You think strategically, act in a network and are characterized by a pronounced willingness to change and creative drive .
- You value reliable work results and your appearance is just as convincing as your communication style - also in English .
- Good judgement, the ability to deal with conflict and team spirit are also among your strengths.