Investment Banking Jobs In Germany | insh20.com
IKB Bank announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Credit risk controller (m/f/d)
- Banks in Germany are renowned for their efficiency and reliability, offering a wide range of services to individuals and businesses alike.
- With over 1,500 banks operating nationwide, customers have access to an extensive network of branches as well as online banking capabilities.
- German banks offer competitive interest rates on savings accounts and loans while providing a secure environment for financial transactions.
- Additionally, the country's regulatory framework ensures that deposits up to €100 000 are protected by the government-backed deposit guarantee scheme which provides further assurance when it comes to investing funds or taking out loans from German banks.
Banker salary in Germany
- The average salary of a banker in Germany is quite competitive, with an annual mean salary ranging from €50,000 to €80,000.
- This figure can vary depending on the size and type of bank and the individual's experience level.
- Bankers in Germany also enjoy other benefits such as bonuses for performance or promotions within their departments as well as access to health insurance plans and pension schemes.
- As banking continues to be one of the most sought-after professions in Germany due its high salaries and potential for career growth, it is no surprise that many individuals are attracted by this line of work.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will further develop our evaluations and reports on credit risk.
- The further development includes all relevant information required for controlling the credit default risk and regulatory requirements, both in our regular reports and in ad-hoc evaluations
- You are responsible for the further development of our analysis options based on a central data platform
- You will assume specialist responsibility for credit risk-related issues in projects such as ESG or IRBA
- You will help to set up an ESG risk management system, which also includes banking regulation issues
- You support credit risk management by setting up, supporting and further developing sustainability indicators in credit risk
- You prepare information for internal and external stakeholders in presentations appropriate to the addressee
- You will familiarize yourself with other areas of responsibility related to counterparty risk, such as limit monitoring or the administrative support of rating systems
- The task structure of our team also enables you to familiarize yourself with the controlling of non-financial risks
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- You either have a successfully completed university degree with a focus on finance or have successfully completed bank-related training
- You have already gained professional experience in credit risk controlling in the financial sector and have been able to develop and expand the ability to carry out risk-oriented analysis of bank processes and systems
- Mastery of MS Office applications (especially Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, preferably knowledge of VBA)
- Strong analytical skills, initiative, assertiveness and fun working in a team of specialists
- High persuasiveness and good communication skills
- good written and spoken English knowledge