The best banking jobs in UAE | insh20.com
Emirates NBD announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
- The banking industry in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the most vibrant and competitive sectors in the region.
- With its strong economic growth, UAE has become a hub for international financial services and investment opportunities.
- This has created numerous career opportunities for professionals from all over the world looking to make their mark on this dynamic market.
- A career in banking can be an exciting and rewarding experience with plenty of potential to progress within an organization or expand your horizons by switching jobs between different banks or even countries.
- The sector offers highly attractive salaries, benefits packages, great learning experiences as well as personal development prospects that are hard to find elsewhere.
- Overall if you have right mix qualities along with relevant qualifications then there’s no better place than UAE when considering building long lasting successful careers in Banking Sector!
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the overall business ; running the RM team as a profitable business unit with focus on portfolio growth & cross-sell, managing the team, ensuring compliance with UAE Central Bank, anti-money laundering regulations and internal bank policies and use discretionary powers, on a case-to-case basis, for approvals and waivers for Business Banking customers.
Exciting tasks await you
- To be able to meet all the budgeted targets for revenue, profit, asset & deposit growth, customer acquisition etc
- To meet the revenue, volumes and utilization targets for assets (Funded & Non-Funded Assets)
- To meet the revenue and volume targets as prescribed by the segment to meet the liability targets by way of growing the existing portfolio.
- Drive and instill the right sales behavior in the Relationship Officers to get NTB business through quality accounts and funds.
- Maximize cross sales ratio within the portfolio
- Emphasize on Investment and Insurance sales
- Be solely responsible for maintaining the P&L of the respective centre.
- To be conversant with the full range of Business Banking products and services
- To be able to manage the team of RMs; provide direction to RMs to proactively manage existing portfolio of BB relationships and source new business and to analyze credit proposals, maintain credit quality
- To be competent in discussing Business Banking offering to special customers and impart knowledge to the unit as and when required.
- To adopt an open and effective and communication style and to be a strong leader for the benefit of the overall team / unit.
- To continuously strive for self-development and improvement by identifying training / coaching needs and communicating them in a timely manner to the Product Managers.
- To be competent in discussing the Business Banking offering to special customers.
- To be engaged in client acquisition activities, managing and developing client accounts.
- Accountable for regular monitoring of client satisfaction and service quality levels by ensuring client expectations are consistently met and exceeded.
- To keep abreast of market trends and competition, customer preferences and new products.
- To provide support on key initiatives and projects related to overall Business Banking strategy.
- To adopt an open and effective manner of communication style.
- Accountable to ensure customer satisfaction are met and exceeded.
- To be fully aware of all policies relating to operational risk, sales processes, credit policy, anti-misselling, etc
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- In depth knowledge of banking operations.
- Adherence to policies and procedures.
- Understanding of money markets and regulations.
- Knowledge of compliance regulations and risk management.
- Working knowledge of Trade Finance and Treasury.