The best Banking Jobs In UAE | insh20.com
Commercial Bank International announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Senior Relationship Officer Islamic Banking (UAE National Only)
Bank Careers In UAE
- The banking industry in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the most vibrant and competitive sectors in the region.
- With its strong economic growth, UAE has become a hub for international financial services and investment opportunities.
- This has created numerous career opportunities for professionals from all over the world looking to make their mark on this dynamic market.
- A career in banking can be an exciting and rewarding experience with plenty of potential to progress within an organization or expand your horizons by switching jobs between different banks or even countries.
- The sector offers highly attractive salaries, benefits packages, great learning experiences as well as personal development prospects that are hard to find elsewhere.
- Overall if you have right mix qualities along with relevant qualifications then there’s no better place than UAE when considering building long lasting successful careers in Banking Sector.
- Manages & monitors credit quality of portfolio for risk recognition & assigning proper risk rating for each relationship.
- Predicts early warning signals to avoid asset deterioration.
- Develops action plans for recovery / eliminating irregularities.
- Maintains constant contact with customer for business development & responding to day-to-day credit related issues/requests.
- Conducts spreading of company’s financial statements and industry analysis of corporate/ commercial customers and analyze in a comprehensive write-up to assess the financial risks. Prepare credit proposals and short-term proposals.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- 2-3 years of experience in corporate banking.
- Must have good banking industry experience.
- MBA/Bachelor with a specialization in finance, marketing or equivalent qualification.