The Best Banking Jobs In UAE | insh20.com
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Director- Commercial Real Estate
Bank Careers In UAE
- The banking industry in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the most vibrant and competitive sectors in the region.
- With its strong economic growth, UAE has become a hub for international financial services and investment opportunities.
- This has created numerous career opportunities for professionals from all over the world looking to make their mark on this dynamic market.
- A career in banking can be an exciting and rewarding experience with plenty of potential to progress within an organization or expand your horizons by switching jobs between different banks or even countries.
- The sector offers highly attractive salaries, benefits packages, great learning experiences as well as personal development prospects that are hard to find elsewhere.
- Overall if you have right mix qualities along with relevant qualifications then there’s no better place than UAE when considering building long lasting successful careers in Banking Sector.
Key Result Areas
- To manage the business of the assigned team through the designated Coverage team and their Performance.
- The jobholder is partnering the Real Estate department in service delivery and is expected to work independently in many respects to grow revenue for the Bank while managing the risk in the portfolio.
- Hence, the jobholder will need to develop his/her credit skills and develop a good understanding of acceptable risk / reward parameters for customers in the portfolio and will be empowered with certain authority in handling exceptions and resolving customer service issues.
- As he/she will handle customer inquiries and service related issues proactively so as to release resources to better focus on cross selling other complex products.
- The jobholder must have good customer and corporate product knowledge, effective problem solving and interpersonal skills in order to satisfy customer, meet performance targets and work effectively with various parties to achieve results.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Sound knowledge of appraisals, financial modelling and legal/regulatory environments.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written presentation.
- Ability to manage people and to work under pressure.
- Capable to organize the work load and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of interpretation and appraisal of financial statements/feasibility reports
- Finance / Business related Bachelors / Master’s degree, professional qualification in accounting will be an advantage.
- English /Arabic language knowledge is preferable
- 8-10 years of Banking experience with at least 3 year in Corporate / Commercial /Relationship Banking.