Investment Banking Jobs In Germany | insh20.com
NRW BANK announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Clerk for housing construction and agricultural subsidies (f/m/d)
Banks in Germany
- Banks in Germany are renowned for their efficiency and reliability, offering a wide range of services to individuals and businesses alike.
- With over 1,500 banks operating nationwide, customers have access to an extensive network of branches as well as online banking capabilities.
- German banks offer competitive interest rates on savings accounts and loans while providing a secure environment for financial transactions.
- Additionally, the country's regulatory framework ensures that deposits up to €100 000 are protected by the government-backed deposit guarantee scheme which provides further assurance when it comes to investing funds or taking out loans from German banks.
Banker salary in Germany
- The average salary of a banker in Germany is quite competitive, with an annual mean salary ranging from €50,000 to €80,000.
- This figure can vary depending on the size and type of bank and the individual's experience level.
- Bankers in Germany also enjoy other benefits such as bonuses for performance or promotions within their departments as well as access to health insurance plans and pension schemes.
- As banking continues to be one of the most sought-after professions in Germany due its high salaries and potential for career growth, it is no surprise that many individuals are attracted by this line of work.
- Processing of the housing loan programs of the KfW as the central institute for the savings banks in NRW (application, decision and inventory processing)
- Processing of the housing NRW.BANK equity programs for all bank groups (application, decision and portfolio processing)
- Case-related communication with funding agencies (KfW)
- General advice for house banks, also outside of application and inventory processing
- Accompaniment and support of the funding advice of the NRW.BANK at workshops in the house banks
- Takeover of key user function for IT programs
- Participation in IT developments, IT tests and the further development of the written regulations of NRW.BANK
- Other activities independent of the application/credit (e.g. project support, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Bank clerk w:m:d or completed commercial training with several years of professional experience, preferably with additional banking qualifications, or comparable qualifications
- Experience in the lending business an advantage
- Strong quality and risk awareness
- Experience in dealing with customers, external parties etc.
- High communication and service competence
- Independent way of working
- High teamwork
- Several years of knowledge of IT applications in the banking environment and the common MS Office products
- Strong IT affinity