The best banking jobs in Germany | insh20.com
Hanseatic Bank announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Financial Controller (m/f/d)
- Banks in Germany are renowned for their efficiency and reliability, offering a wide range of services to individuals and businesses alike.
- With over 1,500 banks operating nationwide, customers have access to an extensive network of branches as well as online banking capabilities.
- German banks offer competitive interest rates on savings accounts and loans while providing a secure environment for financial transactions.
- Additionally, the country's regulatory framework ensures that deposits up to €100 000 are protected by the government-backed deposit guarantee scheme which provides further assurance when it comes to investing funds or taking out loans from German banks.
Banker salary in Germany
- The average salary of a banker in Germany is quite competitive, with an annual mean salary ranging from €50,000 to €80,000.
- This figure can vary depending on the size and type of bank and the individual's experience level.
- Bankers in Germany also enjoy other benefits such as bonuses for performance or promotions within their departments as well as access to health insurance plans and pension schemes.
- As banking continues to be one of the most sought-after professions in Germany due its high salaries and potential for career growth, it is no surprise that many individuals are attracted by this line of work.
Exciting tasks await you
- Your ideas are in demand: you will be responsible for the further development and support of the bank's profitability management.
- You lend a hand: You create the planning and budgeting for the entire bank, including the individual business areas.
- Your skills count: you develop and create reports for management, other departments and our parent company.
- You think cross-functionally: You regularly contribute your skills as part of cross-departmental projects.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- You have a university degree, preferably in economics or a comparable qualification and are looking for a new challenge.
- You have at least relevant professional experience and knowledge in controlling.
- You have an idea of what is behind profit-oriented bank management.
- You score with analytical and conceptual skills.
- You are used to communicating confidently with contact persons at all levels and convince with your competent demeanor.
- As a passionate team player, you like to tackle things and want to advance your area of responsibility independently.
- Safe handling of MS Office products and very good knowledge of English and German round off your profile.